Fire Safety Awareness
This course provides basic fire safety training for staff members, and will help employers conform to their obligations under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
This course is delivered on site and will include live fire extinguisher training using our extinguishers on a small contained fire pan.
Who is the course for?
All staff requiring fire training in the workplace.
Number of candidates
In order to ensure everyone can participate, we recommend 20/25 per course.
Duration of Course
In Gloucestershire £300.
Outside Gloucestershire please contact us.
• Most common causes of fire in the workplace
• The fire triangle
• Classification of fires and methods of extinction
• Correct procedures in the event of a fire
• Recognition and application of fire extinguishers
• Practical session using fire extinguishers on live fires
• Correct use of a fire blanket.
Candidates will receive an Extinguisher & Awareness Approved Certificate.
Most organisations are required to provide an appropriate level of Staff Fire Training, both from a duty of care perspective, and in order to conform to their obligations under existing Fire Safety Legislation and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.Course Brochure