First Aid at Work(RQF)
This course is suitable for businesses that are deemed to be ‘moderate to high risk’ in line with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations. Successful students will be able to be named ‘the first aider’ in your workplace in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
As with all our courses we can specifically tailor this course to suit your business environment, ensuring that any potential first aid requirements are covered. This course can be accredited or non accredited
Who is the course for?
Any business or workplace that has a moderate to high level of potential risk to their staff, e.g. a factory or business that uses machinery.
Number of candidates
Maximum number of 12
Duration of Course
Per course (12 candidates) at your premises - £1100
Per candidate at our premises - £180 per person
• The role of the first aider
• The importance of preventing cross infection
• The need for recording incidents and actions
• Unconscious Casualty Care
• CPR and AED operation
• Wounds and Bleeding
• Injuries to bones, muscles and joints, including suspected spinal injuries
• Chest injuries
• Eye injuries
• Sudden poisoning
• Anaphylactic shock
• Recognise the presence of major illnesses and provide appropriate first aid, including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes
Successful candidates will receive a certificate that is valid for 3 years.Course Brochure