First Response Emergency Care(RQF)
Over a 5 day period, learners will gain the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to deal with a range of prehospital care emergencies, such as: managing a patient’s airways, catastrophic bleeding, management of fractures, medical emergencies and more.
This course can be accredited or non accredited.
Who is the course for?
This regulated by Qualsafe and nationally recognised prehospital care qualification is ideal for those seeking a career in the emergency services, ambulance service, the event and security medical sector or those who work in high
Number of candidates
Maximum number of 20
£550 per person.
Please contact us for Group Booking prices.
For the next course please visit our online booking portal.
• Roles and responsibilities of a first responder
• Medical emergencies
• Patient assessment
• Airway management
• Adult, child and infant CPR & AED usage
• Return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC) procedures
• Emergency oxygen Traumatic injuries Catastrophic bleeding Shock
• Poisoning and intoxicating substances
• External and internal bleeding
• Helmet removal
• Neck, spine and pelvic immobilisation
• Environmental exposure
• Burns and scalds
• Minor injuries
• Incident reporting
All candidates will receive a certificate that is valid for 3 years.Course Brochure