Zone Safety Training Ltd now offers Evacuation Chair Training Courses. Each participant receives a certificate after successfully completing the course. We also provide Evacuation chair sales.
This course trains staff how to correctly, and confidently, use the Evacuation Chair in an emergency situation. Means of escape is the employer’s responsibility, not the emergency services. This 2 hour certificated course includes both theoretical and practical training skills and knowledge, delivered by a serving firefighter who is a professionally qualified IOSH trainer.
• Training carried out on site
• Maximum number of participants - 6
• A brief history of Evacuation Chairs
• All related health & safety information
• A theory session on general usage
• A practical demonstration of set up and usage in a classroom and on the stairs involving all delegates under supervision of the trainer.
• A brief explanation of maintenance and service requirements for the chair
• Two hour in-house training inclusive of assessment